Sourcing quality food is key to healthy eating; consuming the right quantities from all food groups creates balanced health plan.
Diet is often referred to a dietary regimen for losing weight; however, ‘diet’ simply means what food we eat in the course of a 24-hour, one week and beyond.
A balanced diet is a nutritional lifestyle that promotes long-term good health; a good diet reflects a reduction and eliminate processed foods, carbonated soda, sugar, carbohydrates and increase intake of vegetables and protein
Eating for your Health and getting the ‘Good Stuff’ in:
- How processed food has changed our food supply
- How to stock a healthy kitchen
- Cooking with Organics
Food as Medicine:
- Breaking the cycle of inflammation; pinpoint factors to outsmart the inflammation process
- Immune boosting foods
- Organic nutrient dense foods
- Creating a high alkaline diet